Range of application
Thermoforming, as in the transfer of defined temperature fields, controls the behavior of the artificial film or sheeting via directed temperature distribution. This technology allows for the forming of complex contours, which also enables the absence of frequently occuring chill marks.
Should weaker rangers become thinned or stronger areas become streched, small temperature fluctuations will improve the wall thickness distribution and also material conservation, as opposed to conventional film heating with stamped pre-stretch. Through the cera2heat technology, up to 30% increase in product quality and reduce film thickness have been achieved with further energy savings through pulse operations.
With the modular concept, the heating system can be adapted at the application installation with software format adjustments being completed in seconds.
Summary of Benefits:
- Defined temperature distribution for a consistent implementation
- Savings on material through targeted preheating and the best possible distributions of materials
- Savings on energy through minuscule thermal mass and potential pulsed operation
- The foregoing of stamped pre-stretch reduces equipment complexity and headroom required
- Short heat-up times
- Simple integration into existing equipment through the use of integrated operation and regulation hardware
- Straightforward scalability of the equipment through a modular assembly system
- Split-second temperature adjustments through software-based format changes
- Improved process monitoring through registration and logging of temperatures from each heating circuit
- Completely configured system – no necessary adjustments for temperature regulation are necessary
watttron offers the integration of technology from a single source, which includes the design, manufacture, assembly and implementation of the cera2heat-heating systems specifically for our application. We additionally optimize thermoformed packaging material and offer consultation for packaging development through simulated optimization of product attributes and manufacturing.
cera2heat can be used in all applications in which contact surfaces must be heated to a specific level. With a temperature range of approximately 200 degrees centigrade, many plastic and bio-technical processes can be better thermally controlled and monitored. Contact us to discuss the perfect heating system for your unique application!