Are you fascinated by technological progress? Do you find it inspiring to accompany projects and implement them successfully in close cooperation with customers and colleagues? Do you also want to contribute your unique knowledge to groundbreaking developments? And would you like to actively and autonomously shape the growth process of a very successfully launched, technology-focused company?
If so, then this position is for you. Join our growing team at a Tech-Start-Up as a Java-Script developer (m/f/d). The position can be tailored to your wishes with regard to the number of hours per week and the duration.
- Conception and implementation of software solutions for controlling our heating systems and test stands, for measurement data evaluation and visualization
- Implementation of data communication between heating system and machine control with common serial and Ethernet-based fieldbus protocols
- Experience in object-oriented programming
- Experience in creating GUIs under Windows or Linux
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Independent and goal-oriented working method
We offer you:
- flexible working hours and optional individual agreements on the working time model
- Performance-related remuneration, depending on qualifications
- “One-Team-Culture” in a highly motivated, interdisciplinary team, which offers freedom for own ideas and welcomes creative solution suggestions
- A highly qualified team through which and with which one can further develop one’s competences
- Very good accessibility by car (motorway/parking spaces) and public transport connection (S-Bahn/bus)
- Great company atmosphere
Become part of our team! Apply now!
Please send your complete documents (CV, certificates, salary expectations, earliest possible start date) in PDF format to email@example.com. If you have any questions, please contact Michaela Wachtel (+49 351 85073043).
You can find the complete job advertisement under 190220_Stellenanzeige_JavaScirpt-Programmierer_ENG.