cera2seal: The most efficient sealing and welding technology since the invention of packaging.
Our cera2seal® heating system is specially designed for sealing and welding processes.
For the first time, this allows complicated packaging geometries to be implemented – such as complex irregular shapes. But also rings with different diameters and widths as well as sealing bars with adapted width and length.
This is made possible by the freely selectable arrangement of individual heating circuits. Temperature sensors are integrated on the surface for precise control of the actual temperature distribution.
- Heating rates: up to 50 K/s
- Temperature range for sealing: up to 200°C (higher temperatures on request)
- Power range: up to 200 W/cm²
- Reaches operating temperature in seconds
- Application specific heating surface dimensions
- Direct proximity of heating circuits and temperature sensors to the sealing surface for optimal process control and temperature accuracy
- Integrated control and regulation hardware; temperature controller may be integrated in the control cabinet, integration into the machine control system via common fieldbus protocols (EtherCAT, Ethernet/IP, etc.)
Contact us for more information!